Powered by Blogger.

Amsterdam // Day 2

by - 6:30 pm

Hey everyone,

So day two didn't exactly go the way I thought it would when I was planning but it was much better now that I think about it.
We got up early, had breakfast and went to go and rent bikes for the day. It was €10 for 24 hours and you had to give a €50 deposit. 

Lauren's sister, her fiance and their little boy Liam cycled with us out to Amsterdam Bos which is this really big park outside of the city. I haven't rode a bike in years so you can probably imagine the mess i looked like after 10 minutes of cycling so never mind  40 minutes. 



Mechelle and Will brought us to this goat farm and I kid you not to everyone there this was a normal thing where i was a bit surprised to see all these people chilling around these goats without a bother to them. We spent a couple of hours out there and then cycled back into the city, dropped the bikes off at the shop and headed to Mechelle's to chill for a bit. 



I really wanted to see the Anne Frank house so we got a tram as close to it as we could. Got there around 8-ish and the queue was fairly long as expected. We queued for a hour and a half. I read Anne Frank's Diary when i was younger and it was really special for me to get to see the Annex and where they hid for so long. I got some postcards in the gift shop to have as a keepsake.




















Lauren and Morgane headed back to Mechelles as they had an early train to get up for. So Mayra and myself went off in the search for food. We eventually decided on this steakhouse an pizzeria which is just off Dam Square. 





















Mayra and I wandered around for a bit and then headed back to mechelle's. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Until next time, 
Andi 
xxx 












You May Also Like

0 comments