Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Reading List

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies, 

As its the summer  it means we have a lot of free time and after thinking of many ways to occupy that time, I've come to the conclusion of reading as it is one of my favourite things to do when I want to pass time. So I've made a list of books I've been wanting to read and there's no better time to start then now.

                          


The first book I'm going to dive into is The year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern. I'm excited to read this as one of Cecelia's books was adapted into a film called love, Rosie and that film is a favourite of mine and any reviews I've read have been really positive.




The next book I'm looking forward to reading is Next generation by Oli White. I got this at his book signing a couple of weeks ago and I haven't really had the chance to sit down and give it a proper read. 




The third book is A Visual Journey By Ed Sheeran. I must have this a year maybe and I've flicked through it the odd time and the artwork looks amazing so I'm very excited to read it. 
I'm also really looking forward to hearing Ed's new album he's bringing out when he returns from his break.



I'm always looking for books to read, so please do let me know what your favourites are and I'll try and read them. I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Until next time,
Andi xxx 

You May Also Like

0 comments