Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary: April

by - 5:00 pm

Hello Lovelies!
I'm back with yet another photo diary for April. I can never get over how fast the months are going by. For me April was a chill month, I barely did anything adventurous and fun which  sucks. But this month I finally got to meet my godchild Kara. She was only a week old when I first seen her. I also went to see Troye in the Olympia but other then that I have nothing else to show for the month just gone by. Anyways how was your month ? Did you do anything interesting ?

Me and my Godchild Kara 
  
Troye and Me

Blueneighbourhood Tour - 15th April 2016

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know how your month went, I'd love to know. I'm really looking forward to see what pops up in may as it is my Birhtday month. My birthday is on Tuesday and im planning on doing a 'what i got for my birthday' to give you all some ideas for future presents. 

Until next times,
Andi xxx

February Photo Diary                                                 March Photo Diary

You May Also Like

0 comments