Powered by Blogger.

Everyday Makeup Routine

by - 8:01 pm

Hey again,
How are you all today? So I was racking my brain for some blog post ideas as you do and I ended up staring at my make up dresser and I thought why not show you what Make up brands and products that I reach for on a regular basis. 

Base:

So starting off  I usually apply the Makeup revolution face base primer.


I then use the Rimmel 25hr lasting finish foundation in the shade ivory 100. I buff that into my skin with a real techniques buffing brush. 


For concealer I use Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and pop that on any spots I may have and  under my eyes. I use my beauty blender to blend all that in.


To set my base I use my Collection Lasting Perfection Powder and I dust that over my t- zone, my neck and under my eyes. 





Bronzer / Blush:

Using my Real Techniques Contour Brush and  Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls  I contour my cheekbones.

For blush I use Sephora's Baked Blush Duo  in Guava Glow and I just lightly dust that on to my cheeks 


Eyes:

Then to make myself look more normal I shade in my eyebrows. What I use on my brows usually change on a day to day basis but I would normally use The Nudes palette  by Maybelline and take the charcoal shade and colour my eyebrows in with that. 

To prime my eyelids I use the MUA ProBase Eye Primer and smudge that over my lids. 

For eye shadow I 'll use the The Nudes palette  and go with shades that will make my blue eyes stand out. first ill start off with a cream'ish nude shade and I'll pat that over my lid an then I'll go in with a gold/copper shade and pop that on top of the cream shade and then I'll pick a darker shade and blend that into my crease and I'll keep doing that until I'm happy with how it looks.

For eyeliner if I'm feeling brave I'll use the Maybelline Master Ink Liquid Liner  but most of the time I'll just use a kohl liner to darkin my lash line.

For mascara. I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof and I do usually 2 coats on my top lash to make them look fuller and 1 coat on my bottom lashes. 





Lips:

When it comes to lips, I would normally  wear  Tanya Burr  Berry Picking Lip Gloss or Velvet Teddy from MAC.




I really  hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favourite Eye-shadow palette is?
Until next time,

Andi xxx


Favourite Beauty Bits                  What I Got For My Birthday

You May Also Like

0 comments